Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm pinning!

Today's 100 words:
I joined Pinterest a couple of days ago, and since then I've been happily pinning away on my boards. Although I have only just started and really don't have too many things on my page as of yet, I can already see how some people find the site addictive. The idea of organizing things appeals to me. I have categories like "Poets I Find Inspiring," and I love seeing the pictures of those poets neatly organized on my board. However, I have to wonder if maybe my time wouldn't best be used in organizing the things in my own home.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, addictive is definitely the right word. I've been having to slowly ween myself off of too much Pinterst. But I do love how you can look at people's boards and get an overall impression of who they are. So revealing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate: What gets me most are the projects I can do with the kids. My board for those ideas is growing and growing. I never thought I would get so addicted!

    ReplyDelete