Friday, April 22, 2011

I'll catch up. I promise!

Big apologies to all my readers who have posted blog entries in the last few days. I'm so far behind on my reading. Life has been like a roller coaster--all ups and downs with frequent side trips to the not-so-fun house--and I've been having trouble concentrating on anything that doesn't involve weighty matters like children's birthday parties, imaginary arguments with certain bookstore employees, vacation plans, chocolate bunnies (solid or hollow, that is the question), stain removal, Thomas the Tank Engine (which in my opinion is one of the most boring kids' shows of all time), and dogs digging up the lawn and creating death traps in my backyard. I read the blogs of everyone who follows me, and I feel awful that I haven't been able to keep up. Never fear, though: I've declared tomorrow to be my personal "catch up on your reading or else" day, and I'm going to try my best to read and comment on as many blogs as I possibly can--or face the consequences. (I don't know what those consequences will be, but I can bet they'll be horrible and involve the withholding of chocolate, the cruelest punishment I know...)

Seriously, though, my vacation plans can wait a day. Your blogs cannot. :)

See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Color me impressed! I saw your comments this morning and thought, "I feel like such a bad commenter now!" :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a great commenter!

    BTW, my son was never into Thomas the Tank Engine, but my girlfriend's son (age 2.5) loves Yo Gabba Gabba. The show is actually creative, and the songs are not "It's a small small world" bad, but watching more than 1 episode in a day makes my head hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you guys are sweet!

    Scott: I actually don't mind Yo Gabba Gabba. It's much better than a lot of the shows my kids like. But I agree with you: more than one episode a day hurts!

    ReplyDelete